Follow these links to understand the ENVIRONNMENTAL advantages of ENERTIA® Mass Timber Homes:Energy Without Oil
- How materials and design work together to allow the Enertia® home to heat and cool itself.
Mass Timber - Double Shell
- Learn how the outer shell ‘fools’ the inner shell, or living space, into behaving like it is in a different, far more temperate climate.Sustainable Homes
- What defines a sustainable building and why sustainability is important.Off Grid
- “Off Grid” means completely independent of, and not connected to, the utility grid.Testimonials
- Some happy homeowners share some of their Enertia® home experiences.Environmental Architecture
- The basic goal of Environmental Architecture is simple: attractive, comfortable, affordable shelter that does no harm to the Earth in its manufacture, or its use.